More Consistency for Simoncelli

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Marco Simoncelli could only finish sixth in the German MotoGP. Although not so bad, he remains a bit sorry for judging a good time to start with.

Simoncelli start the race at the Sachsenring on Sunday (07/17/2011) night, from the fourth position. Unable to keep the place, he must finish in the top six.

"We've made ​​progress. In the beginning I was very competitive, too bad (not so) at the end of the race, but in the end is quite good because it can finish the race. Of course I expect more," I Simoncelli in La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Simoncelli then speak about the problems he experienced on the track so it eventually had to settle for finishing outside the top five. "When I passed (Andrea) Dovizioso, the rear tires lose grip and I had a hard step on the gas. I tried to pass again but I actually skipped (Ben) Spies."

"When I recorded a lap time race the same as when the qualifying session, the problem is you have to be consistent for 30 laps, while I got into trouble in the second half of the race. We must be more consistent," said Simoncelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.