The victory was remarkable because it is obtained by competing for a very tight race with Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo. The Spaniard Does not look like was recovering from injury.
But after passing Jorge Lorenzo on lap 22, Dani continues to lead the race and not overtaken until the finish.
Jorge Lorenzo managed to finish second at the final corner after overtaking Casey Stoner. Casey Stoner won the third position followed by Andrea Dovizioso was fourth, Ben Spies and Marco Simoncelli sixth.
In the standings, Stoner still leads by just 15 points advantage from Lorenzo.
Results MotoGP Sachsenring German 2011
1. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda 41m 12.482s
2. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory Racing 41m 13.959s
3. Casey Stoner AUS Repsol Honda 41m 14.050s
4. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda 41m 22.995s
5. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing 41m 23.201s
6. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 41m 23.405s
7. Alvaro Bautista ESP Rizla Suzuki 41m 39.933s
8. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro 41m 39.992s
9. Valentino Rossi ITA Ducati Marlboro 41m 40.058s
10. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 41m 45.973s
11. Hector Barbera ESP Mapfre Aspar 41m 51.426s
12. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing 41m 51.630s
13. Randy de Puniet FRA Pramac Racing 41m 51.897s
14. Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 41m 51.959s
15. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini 42m 6.998s
16. Toni Elias ESP LCR Honda 42m 24.817s
17. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Pramac Racing 41m 28.441s