Capirossi Will Appear in Sachsenring

Thursday, July 14, 2011

After missing the last two series due to his accident during qualifying session in Assen, Holland, Loris Capirossi is now sure perform in Germany. Pramac Ducati team rider was just recovering after a shoulder injury, and also suffered a rib injury, due to get hit by the horse when he fell.

Capirossi condition has not recovered 100 percent predictable. However, he still had the desire to perform at the Sachsenring this weekend. "I am not fully fit, but I still have several days to perform physical therapy to be less fit anymore," said veteran Italian rider.

He ensures that the condition will recover completely when he competed at Laguna Seca, July 24, 2011. "It is a positive re-competed, but my focus is to return to the Performance of 100 percent while competing at Laguna Seca. Absent at Mugello is very tough for me, and it affects my mental state," said Capirex.

To restore to the best Performance, Capirossi undergoing physical therapy at the Medical Center IM2S, Monaco.

"However, I would leave bitter memories behind and stay on track. I am ready to re-stimulate my Desmosedici motorcycle," said Capirossi.

Pramac Technical Director, Fabiano Sterlacchini, adding that the return Capirex is an important aspect in the German Grand Prix later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.