Can't Wait For Action - Capirossi

Monday, July 11, 2011

Loris Capirossi actual condition had fully recovered. But he can not wait to race again at the track so that the next series aiming at the German MotoGP.

Capirossi had missed the last two series after the crash at the Dutch MotoGP qualifying session. Pramac Ducati rider that could not perform at Assen and Mugello.

Not stand for long absences, the Italian is now directly targeting can already back in action in Sachsenring on 17 July.

"I Meras better, but my physical condition is still not too good. I'm now doing daily physical therapy sessions at the medical center IM2S Monaco," said Capirossi in Autosport.

"I've been absent in the two series, with Mugello being the most important to me. I want to ride my bike again as soon as possible," said Capirossi.

So far Capirossi still scattered at position 16 the drivers standings with 22 points. Best result so far is to finish in 9th position which he torehkan in Catalunya.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.