Stoner and Dovioso Visit F1 Redbull Team

Sunday, June 12, 2011

On upcoming British Grand Prix at Silverstone, the two Repsol Honda Team rider, Casey Stoner and Andrea Dovizioso to visit the headquarters of Red Bull Racing F1 team in Milton Keynes, England. As we all know, Red Bull is sponsoring the third person of the manufacturer Honda MotoGP Team rider.

Through this exclusive visit Stoner and Dovizioso can see directly how the F1 world champion team was working. The Honda rider also has the opportunity to try the simulator which is used by Sebastian Vettel and team-mate Mark Webber to race preparation.

"Today is amazing, to learn how some of the technology used in F1 and see (from) first hand is spectacular. I watch the F1 race, now I know a little more about what goes on behind the scenes and understand what the drivers go through. My time in the simulator for something in particular, to understand clearly how they do the braking is something amazing experience and I think it's as close as I was feeling. I want to thank everyone at Red Bull, an extraordinary day and something I'm sure you want to do it again ", said Stoner as reported by site Motorcyclist Online.

"Today something very special, you can not imagine how many people are working to win the race, to make sure everything is perfect and to develop a variety of things to F1 cars. With my experience in the motor, I feel you can develop a lot of things but with this car seems to be no limit. simulator was very difficult, I expect more movement but it's easier When I saw the lap time was not very nice to see! Braking in a corner entry is very strange to get used, something I did not expect. I made 15 laps but it is difficult to try and improve because it is something that is almost beyond the limit! ", Said Dovizioso with enthusiastic

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.