Simoncelli Apologize to Lorenzo for Assen Turn 1 Incident

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Marco Simoncelli judge himself did not do anything risky when in contact with Jorge Lorenzo in Assen. But Simoncelli still saying sorry to Lorenzo.

This season Simoncelli often criticized for the style of racing which was considered too aggressive. Moreover, he was involved an incident that made Dani Pedrosa injured.

In the Dutch MotoGP on Saturday (25/06/2011), San Carlo Honda Gresini rider was involved an incident again. Not only that, the fall of Simoncelli also impact to Lorenzo. When Simoncelli fell, Lorenzo carried on falling as well. Both of them then it could continue the race, but could not penetrate the top five positions.

"I'm trying to get past Lorenzo on the second corner, and my feelings told me I did not take the risk too great, but I lost control of the back - I think because the tires are still cold - without gas, in the middle of the corner," said Simoncelli was quoted as saying Autosport.


These events have made Lorenzo, who now occupies in second place standings while enraged. Simoncelli had sent apologies for the Yamaha rider.

"I fell and I also include Lorenzo in it. I'm sorry about that and I apologized to him," said Simoncelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.