I'm momma's boy - Spies

Sunday, June 12, 2011

If the other MotoGP riders are often accompanied by their girlfriend or wife, this is not the case with Ben Spies. American Rider is more often accompanied by his mother, Mary Spies. Understandably his mother's concurrent duty as a personal manager. And Spies called the child turns out not mind to be called mommy boy.

It was revealed from the results of Spies interview with Italian magazine, Riders, where Spies became the cover model for this month's edition.

"She was a mother raising two kids, so we built a special relationship. One thing that was always great between us. You can call me momma's boy, as opposed to a daddy's boy ", said Spies describes himself and his family.

Interviews fails to completely contain the personal problems the family alone. On the other hand Spies also tells a difficult start to the season with his new team, Yamaha Factory Racing.

"In Qatar I got a bad start, in Jerez I had an accident with two laps remaining, in Portugal I had a mechanical problem, and at Le Mans I was very careful, it's not my favorite track and I want to score some points after two DNF it successively. But the season is still long and the points are only counted at the end. "

And when trying lured by supposing if Spies was in the Honda World Superbike world championship 2009 was to answer diplomatically.

"I was racing for Yamaha, so I do not think about it. All my energy is directed to do my best here and now. It would be difficult, but we will know how to develop the motor to be a winner again. I am not interested in anything else. "

Source: GPone

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.