Stoner Admit His Worse Start at Assen

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Starting the race from third position, Casey Stoner was thrown back several positions after the start. He claimed it started the race with not satisfactory.

Stoner was reached after a bad start with that cost him his position. Honda rider was immediately thrown into a position even right after starting seventh.

"I lost a position and clutch slipping pretty bad, so I really messed my started. Entering the Turn 1 and I'm really worried about falling," I Stoner in Autosport.

Fortunately, not long after an incident involving Jorge Lorenzo and Marco Simoncelli. Stoner takes advantage of the incidents that make both drivers were dropped, and the process is successfully finished in second position.

"I tried to go as quickly as possible, and when I reached the corner first, and saw Jorge and Marco fall, and from the minute I knew I had to finish the race."

"We did not spend the effort in the last three weeks only to lose (points) again today," he said.

Stoner finished in second place behind Ben Spies makes it still topped the standings with 136 figures, 28 points ahead of closest pursuer, Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.