News : Hiroshi Aoyama moved to World Superbike next season

Saturday, October 15, 2011

There is a possibility in the upcoming 2012 season MotoGP class will not be followed by any rider from Japan.

Hiroshi Aoyama - the only rider from the land of Sakura in the MotoGP class in the last two years - has decided to move into the arena of World Superbike next season. Aoyama will join the team Ten Kate Racing accompany Jonathan Rea.

I have been racing in MotoGP in the last two years and it really has been a great experience for me. I really would like to thank Fausto Gresini and all the staff and technicians Team San Carlo Honda Gresini for extraordinary period in my career.

Now I have the opportunity to go to World Superbikes with Honda and Ten Kate Racing and I am very excited about this new challenge. I do not know much about the Superbike but I really hope to make a good job with my new team, "Aoyama said in a press release Honda Racing.

Aoyama currently competing in MotoGP with Team San Carlo Honda Gresini. Last 250cc world champion is now located at number-10 standings. Aoyama also had to replace Dani Pedrosa at the Dutch GP.

Until now, the San Carlo Honda Gresini team has signed a contract with a rider that is Marco Simonmcelli. There has been no confirmation whether the upcoming 2012 season Fausto Gresini's team that will go down with a single rider or will find rider that will replace the position vacated by Aoyama.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.