Casey Stoner: I go to pieces

Thursday, October 27, 2011

MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner admitted was very surprised and saddened by the death of Marco Simoncelli in the Sepang Circuit, Malaysia, Sunday (23/10). According to Repsol Honda team riders, events like this remind how precious life is. "I was very shocked and saddened by the departure of Marco. When this happens, it will remind you how precious life is, it also made ​​me go to pieces in my heart," said Stoner.

"All I can say, I participated for the entire family berbelasungkawa Marco. I can not imagine how they pass through. Only a prayer for them all at this time. I also wish they all could come together and face this tragedy together."

Also conveyed condolences team Repsol Honda rider, Dani Pedrosa. "In a tragedy like this, I can not say much. I just want to give condolences to the families and all who loved him. I had with her father and that only I can do is hug," said Pedrosa.

According to Pedrosa, the events that befall Simoncelli is a fatal accident. "It was a fatal accident and everyone in the paddock was still in shock. Several times we ourselves forget how dangerous this sport. And when you lose the people closest to like this, do not have any meaning," he said.

"It's clear that we all do what we like, what we love, but in these days everything becomes unimportant.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.