Rossi Furios With Phillip Island Result

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Valentino Rossi returned must accept the bitter truth because of an accident. Tragically, "The Doctor" is still facing a similar problem, namely the problem of front-end on the Ducati mount.

Finally, nine-time world champion grand prix this experience it at Circuit Phillip Island, Australia, Sunday (16/10/2011). When he had started to show its teeth and are comfortably through several rivals, Rossi actually fell due to loss of sensation in the front-end while cornering to the right on the track down. Seven times MotoGP world champion was derailed on lap 14 in curve 10 after passing the Rizla Suzuki rider Alvaro Bautista, to occupy the fifth position.

Apparently the problem of front-end have not been able to overcome the former Honda and Yamaha rider since making his debut with Ducati in November last year. In fact, a number of radical changes have been done on the Desmosedici, began grafting 800cc engines in 2012-so the name of the motor bike into GP11.1-up to switch to an aluminum frame.

The accident at Phillip Island is a continuation of her sad story in the Japanese Grand Prix, when he actually fell on the first lap. In fact, the race at the Motegi Circuit, Rossi was pretty confident with the bike's performance, which for the first time using aluminum delta box.

"It's a shame because I was supposed to be in fifth position. This is an unfortunate accident, which I do not think. I've lost a lot of time on lap-lap early compared with (Nicky) Hayden and Bautista. But then I started to find the rhythm and can catch them because I am in a better situation with my tires. I can catch them easily and pass Nicky. "

"Then, when I pass Bautista, misfortune came. I lost the front after passing. I do not think at all because it was not the case that large movements or braking too late. You can see it well from television. I've been through Bautista . And after seeing the data, I get exactly the same way as the previous lap-lap. The front is closed and, honestly, I do not know why, "said Rossi.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.