Toni Elias Finally entitlements New Chassis

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Four series of MotoGP 2011 which has passed to show how powerful the Honda rider. Of the four series victory only once fallen into the hands of the riding Yamaha's Jorge Lorenzo. But the ferocity RC212V rider is not felt by the satellite team. Could the situation will change after the Catalunya HRC decided to grant a new chassis rations for Toni Elias?

"I want to thank Honda for their support so far and a new chassis for 2011, they gave us for this weekend. I will do my best to get the best result for me, the team and fans, "commented Elias was quoted as saying Crash site.

With a new chassis and will appear in public alone was not giving any pressure for the Spanish rider.

"To be honest my situation is not something I expect to race in my homeland but I do not worry about it. I do not feel the pressure. I just want to continue my progress trying to fix the motor step by step. "

Since returning to the top of the class, Elias experienced many difficulties with the RC212V. Spanish rider was always in sequence down in record time since pre-season test session in progress.

Toni Elias and Hiroshi Aoyama (San Carlo Honda Gresini) is a pure two riders who use the satellite Honda motorcycle. Aoyama's team-mate, Marco Simoncelli from the beginning have got full suport from the manufacturer

Aoyama is now in seventh position in points while with best finish fourth, when the race took place in wet conditions at Jerez. While Elias was in the 14th position with a best finish in 9th position also when the race at Jerez.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.