Pedrosa Miss Assen GP

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dani Pedrosa will be absent for the third time in a row in MotoGP 2011 season. The process of recovering a broken collarbone injury post-surgery was longer than what is predicted.

Previously, the Repsol Honda rider has been absent in the GP of Catalunya and the UK due to an accident at Le Mans Circuit, France, 15 May. He predicted the new GP will be performing in the Netherlands on 25 June.

However, the reality is slightly different. Through his blog for Repsol, which became the official sponsor of the Honda factory MotoGP team, Pedrosa wrote that he was not sure whether to compete in the seventh series.

"I still continue the recovery process and follow all recommended by the doctors so this will go smoothly," wrote the Spanish rider.

"I want to know whether it can compete at Assen. However, I have acknowledge it. The process of recovery goes slower than what was expected, and I have to pass through day after day. There is still a week and I do not know what would be felt in the next few days. "

"I feel a little disappointed because it wanted to recover so he could return to race. However, the healing of this injury beyond my strength. I tried to do anything to cure this and I followed all the advice the medical team. I will be able to tell you the next few weeks . "

Pedrosa fractured right collarbone after falling due to brushed with Gresini Honda rider Marco Simoncelli. Whereas before, he also is in the process of recovery of left collarbone injury last season due to an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.