Eto'o Wants to England, ManCity Alert

Friday, June 17, 2011


"I had a plan to develop my game in England."

Samuel Eto'o to make Manchester City alert after confirmed will consider playing in the Premier League next season.

Manchester City almost get Eto'o from Barcelona two years ago. But then, the Cameroon international striker would prefer to join Inter Milan.

Now, after success with Inter in the last two years to win the Scudetto and Champions League, Eto'o claimed to want to try another challenge next season. And Eto'o looked at English Premier League.

"I have one month to decide whether to stay (Inter) or move to the Premier League (Premier League). I am 30 years old and it is important for me to think of the future before the signature that would probably be my last contract," said Eto'o as reported by The Sun.

Eto'o is actually still have a lot of enthusiasts, one of which is the French club Paris Saint Germain. But the former Real Madrid and Real Mallorca prefer to play in the Premier League.

"I've shown that I can play in Italy, and now I have a plan to develop my game in England," said Eto'o.

Eto'o could become a medium of exchange Inter to get Carlos Tevez who has expressed his desire to leave ManCity.

Eto'o own position in Inter plans under threat following the arrival of former Argentina coach Marcelo Bielsa, to replace Leonardo. Moreover Bielsa has a good relationship with Tevez.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.