Karolina Kurkova new Model 2011 Mercedes Benz CLS Campaign

Sunday, January 9, 2011

karlina-kurkova-model-for-mercedes-benz-cls-campaign-2011

Sexy and beautiful Karolina Kurkova become the new model Mercedes Benz CLS Campaign 2011. According to Mercedes-Benz, all of the engines in the CLS are new and advice to agreement an advance in ammunition burning of up to 25 percent and a college achievement compared with the antecedent models. Moreover, the CLS aswell premiered the use of the electromechanical Direct-Steer system. The Victoria's Secret Angel has accustomed to become the new face of the 2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS coupe, replacing Milla Jovovich, in a new attack blue-blooded “Captivated”. Below official account Karolina Kurkova about 2011 Mercedes Benz CLS Campaign  “a beautifully smooth and luxurious car that immediately appealed to me. It has these fascinating contours that I wanted to convey with my body language during the shooting. I can imagine myself behind the wheel of the Mercedes-Benz CLS. It fits my style. Since I recently got my driving license, I need to gain more experience driving. And I’m sure that would be great fun with the new CLS.”

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.