The use of diesel hybrid technology also brings a range of other benefits:
- High performance combined with excellent driveability
- Freedom and simplicity of use with the possibility of choosing four different operating modes: ZEV (Zero Emission Vehicle), Four-wheel drive, Auto and Sport
- Silent operation, when driving in electric only mode
- Peace of mind offered by the safety inherent in a four-wheel drive vehicle
- Environmental friendliness with CO2 emissions from 99g/km
In terms of performance, the Peugeot 3008 HYbrid4 benefits from the combined power of the HDi diesel engine and electric motor during acceleration and when an immediate surge of power is required (the "boost" function). The maximum combined power output is 200 bhp, 163 bhp from the 2.0 litre HDi FAP diesel engine and 37 bhp from the electric motor. A maximum torque of 500 Nm is available, split with 300Nm at the front from the HDi diesel engine and 200 Nm at the rear generated by the electric motor.