News : Lorenzo determined to pursue Casey Stoner

Monday, August 22, 2011

Jorge Lorenzo is still lagging behind 32 points from top standings Casey Stoner's. With the remaining seven series, the defending champions will try to cut out of the race at Indy this weekend.



Already exceeded 11 series this season. Of that amount, Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner appeared dominant to reach six wins.



Lorenzo had just picked up two wins so far. In order to maintain world title last season, the Yamaha rider was also preparing to step on the gas at the Indianapolis MotoGP.



"I'm in good shape and ready to catch up in Brno, where a delivery error distance between Casey and myself," said Lorenzo in Crash.



Since dabbling in the MotoGP class, Lorenzo had been three times to race at Indy. His record is pretty good, with a third place finish in 2008 and 2010, and won in 2009.



This video is best moment at Indianapolis 2010. Check this out.





"Indy is a track that I quite like. I enjoy the wonderful memories like the podium in 2008 and 2010, and my victory in 2009 wearing a helmet Captain America."



"I hope the good energy that I feel in this track will still help us to win the title. I'm very excited to return to the U.S. and ride my M1," said Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.