World's heaviest mother goes on diet… after she was ditched by her chubby chaser fiancé

Thursday, September 1, 2011

By JOHN STEVENS



All over: Donna Simpson and her chubby chaser fiancé Philippe Gouamba have split up, prompting her to go on a diet



Donna Simpson's record-breaking weight had brought her all she dreamed of.

The 44-year-old had a chubby chasing fiancé, was world famous and earning $90,000 (£55,000) a year from fans who paid to watch her eat more than 15,000 calories a day online.



But the 600 pounds supersize mother-of-two has decided to start losing weight after she broke up with her feeder future husband.





For my daughter: Ms Simpson said she now realises she has to lose weight so that she can look after her four-year-old daughter Jennifer





The holder of the Guiness World Record for the 'World's Heaviest Mother' told subscribers of her website, 'I ask that you take your last looks at the old Donna', as she revealed she was closing the site and starting a diet.



The $20 a month subscription website will be closed down and replaced by a weight loss blog, a decision she said had not been 'easy'.





Big eater: Ms Simpson has been eating 15,000 calories a day, which is more than is recommended for a woman to eat in a whole week





'I recently split with my fiancée of five years and moved with my two children back to my home town in Ohio,' she wrote on her site.



'This life changing move made me realize something important.



'The health and welfare of my family was always my priority and they were well taken care of by my ex.



'Now that I have sole responsibility of taking care of my children, I must drastically change my lifestyle.'





Happy family? Donna Simpson with Philippe Gouamba before their split, and her children Devin and Jacqueline





Showing off: Ms Simpson reveals her gigantic belly





source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.