Inside, the Hennessey Venom GT merges high-tech materials with supple luxury. Machined metal meets carbon fiber - all surrounded by sumptuous leather - to produce an unforgettable cockpit.
Hold on tight to the sport steering wheel as the Hennessey Venom GT is capable off accelerating from zero to 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds.
Combined with a super-light curb weight of under 2,685 lbs (1,220 kilos), the Venom GT offers an unmatched power-to-weight ratio.
F1 meets road car. To maximize the power-to-weight ratio, the Hennessey Venom GT utilizes some of the most hightech racing components available today. This includes the use of carbon fiber body panels and hybrid wheels constructed of both carbon fiber and forged-aluminum.
Massive Brembo 6-piston alloy brake calipers combine with lightweight carbon-ceramic rotors to give the Hennessey Venom GT world-class stopping power while simultaneously minimizing curb weight and rotational mass.
The Hennessey Venom GT has an active suspension system that adjusts ride height according to varying conditions. The system allows a range of adjustment up to 2.4 inches (6 cm), enabling the driver to raise the Venom GT in order to navigate items such as a driveway or a parking garage.
All components aboard the Hennessey Venom GT are built for purpose, not flash. Lightweight carbon fiber surrounds an alloy shifter that actuates a Ricardo 6-speed manual gearbox. An AP Racing multi-disc clutch transfers the engine's copious power while remaining easy to modulate.
With lateral acceleration well exceeding 1 g-Force, body support for occupants comes in the form of race-spec, deep-side bucket seats that are constructed of carbon fiber and covered in fine leather.
"The Venom GT simply expresses the supercar that I have always dreamed of building for myself. I wanted a nimble, lightweight, mid-engine chassis with a powerful American V-8 engine. Maximum power-to-weight ratio is critical for a performance vehicle, and it is the cornerstone to our car. Our dedicated staff of former Bonneville, Formula One and Le Mans race engineers have teamed to design the Venom GT — incorporating many of the best technologies and advanced materials available today. The goal? The best overall performing and best looking road-legal supercar that we could build." -- John Hennessey
- 0-60 mph: 2.5 s
- 0-200 mph: 15.9 s
- Top Speed: 275 mph (443 km/h)
- Horsepower: 1,200 bhp @ 6,500 rpm
- Torque: 1155 lb-ft @ 4,200 rpm
- Specific Output: 166 bhp / Liter
- Bhp / weight: 767.23 hp per ton or 2.61 lbs / hp
- Boost: 16 psi (1.1 bar)
- Fuel: 93 octane
- Type: V8
- Block: Aluminum
- Size: 376 CID (6.2 Liter)
- Position: Mid Longitudinal
- Compression: 8.8:1
- Redline: 7,200 rpm
- Forced Induction: Twin Precision Ball Bearing Turbochargers
- Oiling System: Dry Sump Lubrication
- Fuel System: Sequential Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection
- Type: Ricardo 6-speed Manual
- Gear Ratios: 2.61:1, 1.71:1, 1.23:1, 0.94:1, 0.77:1, 0.63:1
- Final Drive: 3.36:1
- Speed by Gear
- I - 68 mph
- II - 104 mph
- III - 145 mph
- IV - 190 mph
- V - 232 mph
- VI - 275 mph (7,200 rpm)
- Calipers: Brembo 6-piston
- Rotors: 15.0 x 1.34 in. Carbon Ceramic
- Type: KW Variant 3 Adjustable Coilover
- Ride Height: Adjustable by 2.4 inches (60 mm)
- Length: 15.27 ft. (4,655 mm)
- Width: 6.43 ft. (1,960 mm)
- Wheelbase: 110.24 in. (2,800 mm)
- Front: 63.46 in. (1,612 mm)
- Rear: 63.15 in. (1,604 mm)
- Material: Carbon fiber composite except doors & roof
- Type: 2-door
- Weight & Measurements
- Curb Weight: 2,685 lbs (1,220 kg)
- Dry Weight: 2,524 lbs (1,147 kg)
- F/R Balance: 37% / 63% (empty); 44% / 56% (with driver & passenger)
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gal. (70 l)
- Front: 255/30/20 - Michelin Pilot Super Sport
- Rear: 345/30/20 - Michelin Pilot Super Sport
- Front: 9.5 x 20 in.
- Rear: 12.5 x 20 in.
- Price: $950,000 USD
- Options & Personalization
- Right-Hand Drive: $28,225
- Center Locking Hubs / Wheels: $37,500
- Dry "Naked" Carbon Fiber Exterior: $375,000