Lorenzo Victory As a Tribute to Rainey

Monday, September 5, 2011

Jorge Lorenzo appeared convincing in the series of the 13 MotoGP 2011 which took place at the Misano circuit in San Marino. Start from the second position, Yamaha Factory Racing rider was successfully overtake the leader race since the exit of the first corner on the first lap and then continued to lead until the finish.

Pole position in championship Casey Stoner, had put pressure, but this time Lorenzo managed to gradually create the gap with him. Perfect performance and then scored a track record of new Misano circuit on lap 12 with 1'33 .906.

"Today is a great day for us. I've had a good race. It was very difficult and long. The most important thing we have to win again and also reduce our gap slightly from Casey, "Lorenzo said in a press release Yamaha Factory Racing.

Above the podium, accompanied by Wayne Rainey Jorge representing Yamaha receives a trophy for the category constructors. This is the first time Rainey coming to Misano after an accident in 18 years ago.

"I want to dedicate this victory to Wayne who returns to Misano this weekend and I want to thank all my team for their hard work. Now we have two weeks before the Aragon, I hope I can continue this form in my country, 'he continued.

Today (09/05/2011) Lorenzo will still remain at Misano to once again perform a test on a 1000cc Yamaha motorcycle as a preparation for the new season 2012.

"Tomorrow (today, red) we will try again Yamaha 1000cc. I am looking forward to riding my future. This is one of the best days of my career! "

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.