Capirossi Is My Best Team Mate - Stoner

Saturday, September 3, 2011

When Loris Capirossi announce his retirement from Grand Prix racing during a press conference Misano MotoGP, Casey Stoner sits not far from it. When asked his impressions about Capirex, without a doubt the Italian rider Stoner said it was the best team-mate has ever had.

Capirossi and Stoner had become teammates at Ducati in 2007. At that time Stoner is a new rookie. Both the Ducati and MotoGP. It was the second season in the top class and his first year with Ducati.

"I can easily say he's probably the best team-mate I ever had. He is very welcome in the team when I went to the Ducati and even when I have a lot of success he always congratulated, "said Casey was quoted as saying by the MCN.

"I do not have too many seem to have any teammates. They really can not be compared with him because he was always friendly to me and we always discuss things in a test and there was never any dispute within the team, "continued the Australian rider.

As a former teammate, Casey seemed to know exactly what kind of role for Ducati's Loris. He then lamented the fate of Loris are struggling so hard at the end of his career in MotoGP.

"I always enjoy my time with Loris and definitely better to have him in your garage than anywhere else. We always have a good time together and it is very sad that he struggled so much in recent years. But having a career seems to be something very special. "

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.