Stoner Apologize to Lorenzo on Podium

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In 2008, on the podium Laguna Seca, Casey Stoner could not hide his emotion to Valentino Rossi. Casey considers Vale manuver was too much. Three years later, back on the podium Laguna Seca, Stoner's turn to apologize for doing maneuvers while racing. Not the Rossi but to Jorge Lorenzo.

Stoner managed to take over the lead of Lorenzo the previous race led from the start on 26 laps. But the action against Lorenzo time to overtake Casey is not exactly clean and safe.

"Casey's apologizing to me on the podium. I was forced to close the throttle, otherwise I think we will be touched. I accept his apology and I told him not to worry, because he's usually very clean rider, "Lorenzo said as quoted by GPone.

Fail to won the American MotoGP makes Lorenzo ambition to win back in the Laguna Seca circuit did not come true. In addition, by unable to managed to finish ahead of Stoner means the distance of point at world championship aways. Yamaha Factory Racing rider is now 20 points adrift of Stoner. However, Lorenzo pleaded not disappointed and are grateful because after the incident in the third Free Practice session was worried that he could not join the race.

"I was lucky to be in second position, after the accident yesterday (FP3-Saturday, ed) I do not think it possible to join the race."

"After qualifying I was hoping I might be able to fight until the end to win but sometimes hope could not be a reality. Casey faster today, I was not able to match the pace at the end (with) my physical condition is not so perfect that makes us a bit slow as well. Both OK, we are only 20 points behind Casey and we'll try again another time. "

After a series Laguna Seca, the MotoGP riders will rest for two weeks before resuming the action on Brno circuit, Czech. And Lorenzo looked forward to there.

"Brno is one of my favorite tracks. You must be very clean and right in there, the way I like to race. It is also a good track for Yamaha. "

"All I have to do is finish in front of him (Stoner, red), and nothing else (other). Perhaps the situation will be different here without any accident at practice, but that's OK. We just need to slightly increasing, because we are always on the limit. "

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.