Casey Stoner wins MotoGP race again in 2011. This time with a perfect Australian rider won the Brno MotoGP series some time ago.
The second position is achieved among the Repsol Honda rider Andrea Dovizioso, followed by Super Sic in third place. This is the first podium for Simoncelli in the MotoGP class.
Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo had to settle for fourth in position, followed by teammate Ben Spies fifth place.
In this series of four riders can not finish the race, including winning the pole Dani Pedrosa crashes at the time was leading the race.
Results MotoGP Brno, Czech 2011
1. Casey Stoner AUS Repsol Honda 43m 16.796s
2. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda 43m 23.328s
3. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 43m 24.588s
4. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory Racing 43m 25.309s
5. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing 43m 26.982s
6. Valentino Rossi ITA Ducati Marlboro 43m 29.428s
7. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro 43m 39.833s
8. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 43m 40.985s
9. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini 43m 41.998s
10. Hector Barbera ESP Mapfre Aspar 43m 53.362s
11. Toni Elias ESP LCR Honda 43m 53.475s
12. Randy de Puniet FRA Pramac Racing 43m 53.905s
13. Loris Capirossi ITA Pramac Racing 44m 5.707s
Alvaro Bautista ESP Rizla Suzuki
Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing
Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3
Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda