Bautista Frustrated After The Accident

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Suzuki Team rider, Alvaro Bautista admitted frustration with the accident that kept him out of the race series the Czech MotoGP on Sunday (8/14/2011) ago. Bautista has been in the seventh and fell during the race six laps remaining.

Bautista started the race from the grid to 14th. He maneuvered well in the first lap to put himself in position to 10th. On the fourth lap he was able to be in seventh position and started chasing the leading group. Spanish rider was consistently nearer to the second group and was right behind Valentino Rossi. Bautista had even had time to try to precede The Doctor. Unfortunately, upon entering turn 13 on lap 16 he lost his grip on the front tires and eventually slid into the gravel.

"I made a good start and managed to pass several riders at the first corner and soon I was behind the fast group. After that I pushed to the limit. I was at the limit, but everything is under control and then with six laps remaining, I fell. I lost (the grip of tires) front and it was weird because I entered the corner like a rag before and felt there was nothing wrong. "Bautista said in a press release as reported by the Rizla Suzuki MotoGP.

Bautista deserve disappointment. He has lost one of his best chance in the 2011 season is with Suzuki.

"I have a strange feeling. On the one hand, I was frustrated for not reaching the finish line. On the other hand, I'm kind of happy that have done their best to be able to break through the front row," Bautista said, on Monday (8/15/2011) at Brno.

Bautista got a starting position in the seventh but could break through the front once the race begins. Bautista finally stabilized at the seventh position after a few times trying to pass Valentino Rossi in sixth.

Bautista slipped and fell at the corner of the 13, lap 16. Bautista was not yet known because the cause of the fall of that time he was not pressured or hit another racer.

"I'm trying to limit and all under control but suddenly I fell. I lost a position in the front row and felt weird because I went to corner the same way as before, without something that feels wrong. I'm very disappointed," Bautista said.

"I want to thank all the teams and sponsors for their trust and support. I also want to say sorry for being difficult weekend for everyone, we started with two motorcycles and had only one in the race and nothing in the end. We expect a good result here, but in the end we were very disappointed with what happened. We need to continue to work well in the next few races, we have the speed and rhythm of a good race, but we need to improve in qualifying because starting from the back means I have to give more effort in the early to catch the front group. I think if we start more closely in the future we can live with a group it's much easier, and the results will come. "

Meanwhile, Rizla Suzuki team manager Paul Denning also could not hide her disappointment.

"John Hopkins told me after Friday that Rizla Suzuki has improved so much since Jerez - and that he was able to fight for the podium. This is a good thing for the Suzuki engineers to be heard, and confirmed - in addition to the potential of recently demonstrated by Alvaro - that the new chassis, new electronics strategy and direction of new settings are correct. So to end here on Sunday afternoon with John in a cast and Alvaro in the gravel is very sad. We all worked hard to get the best results possible and to keep Suzuki (fixed) in MotoGP - we need a little luck, "said Denning.

Suzuki was the potential Yes, have great potential but bad luck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.