Crutchlow recovery on course

Friday, December 10, 2010

http://simoncellimotogp.blogspot.com/The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider explained that just over a week after his bear surgery he is happy with how he is moving ahead, that he expects to be fully fit for the Sepang Test at the start of the February, and also discussed the forthcoming season.

Cal Crutchlow is now sure that he will be at full strength to take the most out of the Official MotoGP Test at the Sepang on February 1st, despite recently undergoing shoulder surgery. The 25 year-old British rider, who will talk his rookie season with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team, underwent an operation last week in Manchester and explained that Professor Len Funk who performed the procedure expects him to be ready in time for Malaysia.

“I not working at the end of the 2009 and ripped the reverse bankart at the back of the shoulder – it was very alike to what Valentino Rossi had,” Crutchlow said. “Because I rode on it all year it really wore the shoulder joint so when they opened it, it was worse than expected. They did the best job possible and have said I should make a full recovery. I should make it by February for the Sepang Test. Everyone was pleased with the outcome of the process.”

He sustained: “I have three weeks in a sling but I'm having regular physiotherapy every day, and it’s coming along very well. I’m using the hyperbaric chamber which is a brilliant facility. I use that for an hour and a partially every day, then go for physio for an hour then do a bit of training on the static bike at home. The arm is high-quality when I take the sling off, and I can do almost everything. The range of group already is nearly full, it’s just that the muscle is still a little bit sore as you would expect.”

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.