De Puniet Redeem Determined Failure in Catalunya

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Poor results in public itself spur determination Pramac Racing riders Randy de Puniet to devote the concentration on the following series in Catalunya. Randy did not want to dissolve in frustration after a crash in the early laps when competing for the ninth position in the fourth series at the Monster Energy's Grand Prix de France.

De Puniet Redeem Determined Failure in Catalunya

"I do not know what to say, I do not know why I fell like it. Very strange, the front suddenly lose grip and I slipped. I am disappointed and angry I want to look good throughout the race. I regret what happened, "he said as quoted by De Puniet MotoGP, De Puniet also apologize to Casey Stoner go through related incidents that occur when heating." I'm just trying to brake, I do not think there is anybody behind.

Suddenly I see Casey come from behind with a high speed, I tried out the track, but unfortunately I was actually moving toward tujuannya.Saya apologize even though I was not the best. For me this has passed and I did not save any sentiment against him, "said De Puniet.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.