Live Rehab, Pedrosa Cycling

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa has undergone surgery after the incident with Marco Simoncelli in the French Grand Prix, two weeks ago. Now, Pedrosa is undergoing a stage of recovery and chose to spend his time with cycling. Simoncelli collision with a place in the Le Mans circuit, making Pedrosa was rushed to hospital immediately. Broken his right shoulder and could not continue the race. Now, Pedrosa is still not certain to Catalunya GP, next weekend.

Spaniard still had to wait for further examination from team doctors and is doubtful look in his hometown. Pedrosa is still in the rehabilitation and restoration of tight and getting fed up waiting at his home after the doctors allow it to go home after surgery. "It's been a while since my surgery last week. I suggested a break enough this week, so long as I am only at home, follow your doctor's advice, "said Pedrosa as reported Motogp.com

"From my previous experience, I know what to focus on recuperating, and became a priority to come back fitter for me to fight again on the track racing. It would be nice if I could go back in Barcelona later, but I know I should not be impetuous, To eliminate saturation, Pedrosa admitted doing other activities that are lighter, cycling: "I am very fond of my bike and do it since allowed out of the hospital," said Pedrosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.