Update from Pedrosa After The Surgery

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

With less than two weeks before the Estoril GP, Pedrosa reports that his recovery seems to be going well, but his true fitness will be tested when he gets back on his Repsol Honda and will join in the Free Practice. below was his quotation in his blog

¡Hola a todos! (Hi everyone! )

“The truth is that it went well and in the days that have followed I’ve adjusted my routine to the recommendations made by the medical team, so that the recovery goes as well as it possibly can. Today (Monday) I had a routine medical check and it seems that things are going well, although we have to be cautious until I get back on the bike in Portugal,” said Pedrosa. “I’m eager and motivated to return to competition to test the feeling I have on the bike, and to see if I can forget about these problems as soon as possible. The past few days I have been relaxing at home, getting in the rest recommended by the doctors.”

“Even though a break in the calendar has coincided with the recuperation I have a lot of motivation to return to competitive fitness, working with the team and above all getting on the bike. Looking at what has happened so far we arrive in Portugal with 36 points and nine behind the leader and that’s taking into consideration the fact I was injured. The truth is that we have a very positive balance with which to face the Championship, which has only just begun.”

I would like to thank all the fans and especially those who really want to know how I feel. All of that adds positive value in my recovery and increase my desire to go back to be
ing the best and we'll show it at Estoril. Did you know that it is always important.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.