Simoncelli Admit His Mistake

Monday, May 2, 2011

Marco Simoncelli admit, tires become the main factor causing the accident themselves in the GP of Portugal, on Sunday (01/05/2011). Tires are still cool to make him fall as he entered the fourth corner on the first lap MotoGP race at the Estoril circuit.

In fact, according to this spiky-haired rider, he is very confident of competing in a race that lasted 28 laps it. In fact, the Italian rider is quite optimistic that could be a winner if no such bad luck struck.

Indeed, Simoncelli showing signs would be the most powerful rider in Portugal. Gresini Honda rider this show over the weekend when it dominated the first two free practice. Then he had recorded the best time during qualifying before being beaten five minutes ahead of Jorge Lorenzo finished the qualifying session.

However, the Estoril circuit was also well become a nightmare Simoncelli because he always had an accident. Not just during free practice, but also during qualifying, so he failed to beat Lorenzo in the remaining time and the peak-qualification occurs during the race. Without any interference whatsoever, Simoncelli, who started from second place, suddenly ejected from his motorcycle while going around to the left. He also failed to resume new contest begins.

Regarding the accident, Simoncelli admitted that he had made a little mistake. Temperatures are still very low tire made him unable to control the situation.

"I am very sorry for this accident because we have the potential to compete for the podium and victory in this race," Simoncelli said the official MotoGP site.

"I may make a small mistake. But I think the crime was cold tires on the left, because when out of the corner 1, the motor tends to the left while increasing speed and for the first time I lost grip of the back."

"So, in other corners of my attention, especially in the corners 4, I turned to a higher gear so the motor is more neutral and subtle. But in the middle of the turn, without mengegas, I fell. Nothing I can do .

According Simoncelli, should he could show a good performance when completing the race. However, what can I say, the reality on the track far from expectations.

"I'm sorry for myself, my team, but this is the race," Simoncelli said. "What is good is that I am fast and high potential for us. We will try to do better in the next race."

Simoncelli admit, the accident felt really painful.

"I experienced pain in the back and also some problems with my neck," he said.

By the race in Portugal this, Simoncelli had been in trouble with Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo, during a press conference after qualifying. Lorenzo is related criticism that Simoncelli too aggressive racing style. About the feud, Simoncelli said that tension between them is still ongoing.

"With Lorenzo, nothing has changed," said Simoncelli. "I do not speak with him before, and I will continue to not talk to him."

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Simoncelli MotoGP All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Simoncelli MotoGP | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.